Eiffage Canada is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce.
This is a full time position (Monday – Saturday) beginning asap, with a starting pay rate of $18.00/hour. This position is based in Nipawin, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, you will provide the following tasks listed below:
- Operate jack hammer for concrete demolition.
- Work from scaffolding and manlifts to perform miscellaneous duties.
- Install hoarding around concrete structures.
- Ability to work at heights while performing work tasks.
- Clean and maintain work areas while performing tasks
- Able to lift, handle and move materials up to 50lbs.
- Follow and comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Assist carpenters with installation of formwork.
- Strip forms from concrete structures.
- Operate power tools (i.e. grinders, saws, drills and jackhammers.)
- Assist in the offloading of equipment and materials.
- Organize sea-can and laydown area.
- Assist in the placement of concrete.
- Fueling of equipment.
- Previous chipping experience preferred.
Eiffage Canada is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.