The Carrot River Valley Studio Trail is a mapped tour of creator’s studios and showings of their works. You can take in their displays and purchase their works between 9 am and 5 pm, on Friday, August 17th, Saturday August 18th and Sunday August 19th.
17 Artists on the Studio Trail
The Carrot River Valley Studio Trail features 16 Nipawin and Carrot River Area artist with a 17th in Crooked River area, east of Tisdale.
- Norm Fengstad – Wood carving, scroll saw art, wooden puzzles, photo puzzles
- Louise Brazier – Acrylic paintings, Mosiacs
- Schultz Wildlife Bronze – Tom Shultz – Bronze Sculpture
- Rhonda Rasmussen – Oil Painting, plen air demonstrations
- Wood-N-Wonderland – Rod Peterson – Woodworks
- Rock Solid – Norm Thomson – Rock & Iron, Horseshoes, Alcohol Ink, Granite Patio Tables
- Lori Bradford’s Art – Lori Bradford – Mixed Media, Acrylic, Gyotaku, jewelry
- Sherry Boychuk – Watercolours, Stained Glass, Pottery
- Roberta Luchinksi – Watercolour painting
- Trapline Creations – Marcy Freisen – Leather, Fur (note: Closed Sunday August 19th)
- Gwen Van Meter – Drawing, Painting, Photography
- Mel’s HeArtwork – Melissa Sisson – Multi media, pebble art
- Birch Road Studio and Gallery
- Ev Letendre – Acrylic Painting, Fabric Art, Sculpture,
- Randi Lalond – Encautic, Ink, Leaves, natural Elements, collage, printmaking
- Doris Charko – Acrylic & Oil Painting
- Terri Freeborn – Mixed media, acrylic, alcohol ink, pastel, charcoal, collage, stencil, found objects, aluminum
- Mehler’s Pottery – Margret & Morley Mehler – Pottery & Watercolour painting
In addition to showcasing their work, many of these artists will be offering their creations at special sale prices, with some incredible deals to be found! It’s a great opportunity to liven up you home with top quality local art or even pick up some gifts for that up coming you-know-what season… (I didn’t say it, please no hate mail!!).
Watch them at work or take part in some hands on opportunities!
Editor’s Note: I have included links to artists Facebook pages and websites wherever possible. If you can provide a link for any of the artists that don’t have links please submit them so they can be added! -thank you!