Nipawin News is more than just a news outlet. Nipawin News is a community portal. I welcome local municipality submissions of news, public service announcements and other communications to their ratepayers.
Calendar of Events
- Get your entire year’s planned events into our calendar of events
- Meetings, events, seminars, etc
- Publish your existing newsletters online either as an article or in pdf form
- Got news about your municipality? Write your own press release with all the details and quotes from your council or committee members and submit them for publication
- After your event is over, you can submit results, photos or even a complete article reviewing the entire event
Website/Social media launches
- Have you recently created a new website or launched a social media page/group or profile for your municipality? Nipawin News can help you introduce it to the community. Simply send in a press release with the link.
Council member/ratepayer profiles
- Do you have a council member, employee or local ratepayer you would like to show recognition to? Send in their story for an article.
- Is there a story in your community you feel needs to be in the news? Contact me and let me know about it!
- Are there rumours or misunderstandings happening among your ratepayers that you would like to clarify? Tell me what the problem is and so I can thoroughly research it and help provide your ratepayers with all the facts so they can make educated decisions instead of fueling social media rumours or misinformation.
Official Public Notices
- The print display ads for your public notices are reaching less of your ratepayers. Find out about the options available to you in Nipawin News to ensure your notices reach beyond print. Options such as dedicated notice pages exclusively for your municipality and hosting tender packages or application forms for easy downloading. Deep links with each notice can be set directly to your own website ensuring interested parties can quickly find the details you provide. Notices of public meetings, invitations to tender, and job opportunities are just a few of the examples you can use Nipawin News as a venue to reach a larger audience.
You can find out more about how Nipawin News can benefit your municipality by emailing me or call Joanne Francis at 306-769-7350