Nipawin RCMP – April 18th, 2019 – In the early morning hours of April 13, 2019, Nipawin RCMP responded to three assaults within the community.
Two of the assaults took place at the same residence, hours apart from one another while a third incident occurred at a different location but is also believed to be related to the same suspects.
As a result of the investigations, police have arrested and charged 28 year old, Carline BEAR. She appeared in Provincial court on Thursday and was remanded until her next court appearance on May 1st, in Nipawin.
Carlene Bear is charged with the following offences:
- Robbery with a firearm, Sec 344(1)(a) CC
- Robbery, Sec. 344(1)(b) CC
- Aggravated Assault, Sec. 268(1) CC
- Possession of a weapon, Sec. 88 CC
- Carrying a concealed weapon, Sec. 90 CC
- Assault with weapon, Sec 267(a) CC
- Theft of Motor Vehicle, Sec 333.1 CC
- Break and Enter, Sec. 348 CC
Similar charges have been sworn and arrest warrants have been granted for;
- Nathaniel Roderick CRATE (DOB: 1994-06-30) and
- Garrett Scott McCALLUM aka: “Smiley” (DOB: 1992-04-21).
The investigations are on-going and the Nipawin RCMP are asking anyone with information regarding these offences or the whereabouts of Nathaniel CRATE and Garret McCALLUM to contact the Nipawin RCMP at (306)862-6270 or report their information anonymously to Crimestoppers at 1(800)222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com