As part of Highways and Infrastructure’s $220 million dollar budget for 2018, portions of Highways 255, south of Tobin Lake and Highway 35, west of Tobin Lake are among the projects recently released in the department’s list of tenders for 2018 projects.
The Highway 255 project will include resurfacing of the 14 km portion beginning at the junction of Highway 55
The Highway 35 project means the 6 km portion from the Junction of Highway 55 to the bend at the beginning of the White Fox grid road will also see resurfacing.
Hwy 123 to Cumberland House is also among the projects planned for next year, with 2 grade raises planned at kilometres 26 and 45.
Contractors interested in submitting a tender for these projects will find them on the SaskTenders website, later this year.
Other Projects to be tendered include:
- Highway 2, north of Moose Jaw;
- Highway 4, upgrading north of Val Marie;
- Highway 6, resurfacing north of Raymore;
- Highway 7, grading and paving near Delisle and resurfacing west of Kindersley;
- Highway 10 and 16, resurfacing south of Yorkton and near Springside;
- Highway 11, resurfacing near Lumsden, near Dundurn and south of Saskatoon;
- Highway 32, resurfacing near Cabri;
- Highway 35 and 39, resurfacing south and southeast of Weyburn;
- Highway 36, upgrading south of Willow Bunch;
- Highway 155, resurfacing north of Green Lake;